We are thrilled to announce that the Bricks and Bytes Podcast is back with another captivating episode, and we couldn't be more excited to welcome back the brilliant construction technology expert, Will Synnott, Engineer Turned Construction Technology Consultant! After the tremendous success of our first episode, we knew we had to bring Will back for a thought-provoking discussion that delves deeper into the world of construction technology.
Part of this video that you'll want to watch again:
- Concerns raised about temporary fixes and complex communication platforms.
- Emphasis on stepping outside the “bubble” for diverse perspectives.
- Critique of overemphasis on 3D BIM without understanding on-site challenges.
- Advocacy for open discussions on new technologies and their impact.
- Importance of building relationships and personal brands in business.
- many more
We would be grateful if you would share your thoughts on our podcast. Your feedback is important to us as we strive to provide the most valuable content in the construction industry. Please leave a review and give us a thumbs up if you found the podcast valuable.
Will Synnott, Engineer Turned Construction Technology Consultant
Today’s Sponsor: beta – Construction and technology network platform
– connecting the tech industry with traditional partners.