In this episode of Bricks & Bytes we sit down for round 2 of our interview with Will Synnott and discuss all things sales, content, engagement, productivity and the life of a construction tech consultant.
Tune in to hear:
- Where startups fail when it comes to Sales
- The importance of getting in front of your customer
- Why do people buy construction technology
- How to deal with rejection
- How to manage a busy sales-work-life balance
If you enjoy today’s episode, leave us a comment or send us your thoughts – email@example.com.
And don’t forget to subscribe!
Engineer Turned Construction Technology Consultant 🏗 📊 | Director of Strategic Accounts at Disperse | Chartered Geologist | ConTech
Today’s Sponsor: beta – Construction and technology network platform
– connecting the tech industry with traditional partners.
(0:00:00-0:10:10) – Intro
(0:10:10-0:11:18) – Importance of sales for growing a startup
(0:11:18-0:15:45) – Where specifically do startups fail when it comes to sales ?
(0:15:45-0:18:13) – Why do people buy construction tech solutions ?
(0:18:13-0:23:29) – How to deal with clients who are not willing to adapt with tech?
(0:23:29-0:31:55) – Importance of Content Creation in Construction Tech
(0:31:55-0:40:12) – What happens if you don't change your technology?
(0:40:12-0:41:28) – Outro