In today’s episode of Bricks & Bytes, we have Sarah Hodges, the Chief Marketing Officer at Procore.
In this episode, we learn about Sarah’s journey, some key lessons Sarah learned as CMO at Procore, successful marketing strategies for startups, and much more!
Tune in to find out about:
- Key lessons Sarah learned working as a Chief Marketing Officer at Procore
- Different ways to test marketing strategies
- How to develop confidence
- Marketing strategies for startups
- Procore’s marketing strategies
If you enjoy today’s episode, leave us a comment. And don’t forget to subscribe to our channel!
Sarah Hodges | Chief Marketing Officer at Procore | ConTech
Today’s Sponsor: beta – Construction and technology network platform
– connecting the tech industry with traditional construction partners.
(0:00-2:05) – Intro
(2:05 -03:50) – Key Lessons you learnt as a CMO
(3:50-7:00) – Ways to Test Marketing Strategies
(7:00-08:50) – How to develop confidence
(8:50-18:40) – Groundbreak and its marketing strategies
(18:40-20:40) – Advice for Marketing team at Startups
(20:40- 21:30) – Outro