In today’s episode of Bricks & Bytes, we have Steve Zahm, the Chief Culture Officer at Procore.
In this episode, we learn some key lessons from Steve while working at Procore, tips to build a healthy culture in a company, cultural differences in the software and construction industry, and much more!
Tune in to find out about:
- Key lessons Steve learned as Chief Culture Officer
- The secret sauce behind the thriving culture at Procore
- Strategies for ensuring a healthy culture in any company
- Cultural Differences in the software industry and construction industry
If you enjoy today’s episode, leave us a comment. And don’t forget to subscribe to our channel!
Steve Zahm | Chief Culture Officer at Procore | ConTech
Today’s Sponsor: beta – Construction and technology network platform
– connecting the tech industry with traditional construction partners.
(0:00-5:10) – Intro
(5:10 -06:50) – Early Vision of Procore
(6:50-9:10) – Role of Chief Culture Officer at Procore
(9:10-12:10) – Secret sauce behind healthy culture at Procore
(12:10-17:10) – Key lessons Steve learned while working in Procore
(17:10-19:00) – Ways to measure culture in an organization
(19:00-21:20) – Difference in culture between Software Industry and Construction Industry
(21:20- 22:06) – Outro