In today’s episode of Bricks & Bytes, we have Wyatt Jenkins, the Chief Product Officer at Procore.
In this episode, we learn some key lessons from Wyatt while working at Procore, research that goes before launching a product, characteristics of great product, and much more!
Tune in to find out about:
- Wyatt’s approach when managing product development
- Inside-out and outside-in thinking when developing a product
- Characteristics of a great product in tech
- Guidance for aspiring product managers
If you enjoy today’s episode, leave us a comment. And don’t forget to subscribe to our channel!
Wyatt Jenkins | Chief Product Officer at Procore | ConTech
Today’s Sponsor: beta – Construction and technology network platform
– connecting the tech industry with traditional construction partners.
(0:00-1:10) – Intro
(1:10 -3:19) – Role of Chief Product Officer
(3:19-8:10) – Vision of Procore
(8:10-10:10) – Research done before Product Launch
(10:10-12:10) – Characteristics of a great product in tech
(12:10-16:40) – Determining timing for product launch
(16:40-19:10) – Guidance for Aspiring Product Managers
(19:10- 19:39) – Outro