We recently had the pleasure of speaking with Adria Tarrida, Co-Founder and CEO of HESTI, on our Bricks and Bytes podcast. Adria discussed Advancing Sustainability in Construction through Modern Methods of Construction (MMC).
Here are some of the highlights from the episode:
– Implement a problem-centric, rather than solution-focused approach.
– Adopt a purpose-driven mindset for both positive impact and financial success.
– Understand your target audience by applying the ‘Mom’s Test’.
– Continuously iterate and involve customers to develop effective solutions.
– Learn from other industries in order to innovate.
– Discern the challenges of MMC adoption.
– Build trust with customers through structural warranties.
– Explore crowdfunding as a potential source of funding.
– Stay curious, continue to learn, and connect with people.
If you found this episode helpful, we would greatly appreciate your feedback and sharing it with your network and on social media. Please support our mission to create interesting and helpful content related to the construction industry.
Adria Tarrida, Co-Founder and CEO of HESTI
Today's Sponsor: beta – Construction and technology network platform
– connecting the tech industry with traditional partners.